Gone bananas! That’s what you will say about your dog when you give him a slice of our rich but healthy Banana Mutt Bread. Packed with fresh bananas, pure 100% honey, molasses, eggs and unsalted roasted peanuts, this Mutt Bread will delight dogs of all breeds. Bananas and molasses are sources of potassium which benefits include helping to improve mental and muscle reflexes, to stimulate appetite, …and to aid in allergy treatments and elimination of body wastes. An exquisite all natural fresh baked treat for the canine connoisseur. Oh yes, the aroma will drive your dog bananas and watch the drool going.
1/3 cup pure olive oil
2 large eggs
1/8 cup molasses (or substitute with honey if not available)
1/8 cup honey
1/2 cup water
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 cup chopped unsalted roasted peanuts
1) Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
2) Mix the wet ingredients together till they are well blended.
3) Mix in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until well blended.
4) Spray or brush on olive oil to inside of two 3″ x 6″ mini loaf pans. 1 batch of mix will make 2 loafs of bread.
5) Scoop in the mix blend from Step 3 above into both pans, dividing them evenly between the two.
6) Put pans into center oven and bake for 50 minutes. Stick a toothpick into the breads to check if they are cook. If toothpick comes out clean, they are done.
7) Let cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from pans carefully. Breads are a little bit crumbly when warm and freshly baked. Let cool to room temperatture on wire rack before serving to doggy.
Please let us know how yours turn out and how your dog woofs it. We love to hear from you.